News, photos, video, social and more!
Photo: Erika Civitarese, UMass Amherst senior, speaks at Advocacy Day 2017. (Courtesy of the Massachusetts Department of Higher Education)
Thank you for making Public Higher Education Advocacy Day 2017 a success, please fill out a quick survey at bit.ly/PHEADSurvey (link) so we can do better next year.
- State House News Service: “State Budget Climate May Force More Costs on Public Higher Ed Students” (link)
- Lowell Sun: “Does Beacon Hill want quality, affordable college?” (link)
Featured in: Sentinel & Enterprise (link)
- MassLive: “Massachusetts college students ask for more funding for higher ed, free tuition for a year” (link)
- Massachusetts Daily Collegian (UMass Amherst): “UMass students gather in Boston to advocate for higher-education affordability” (link)
- Daily Free Press (Boston University): “PHENOM’s Public Higher Education Advocacy Day highlights need for affordable tuition” (link)
- WWLP-22 News (Springfield): “College students push for state investment in higher education” (link)
- Bay State Banner: “Advocates call for more affordable public higher education” (link)
Watch a Live Recording of the Rally and Speaking Program on Facebook (link).
[slickr-flickr tag=”phead17″ items=”12″ type=”galleria” captions=”on”]
— MA Dept of Higher Ed (@MassDHE) March 1, 2017
— Katie Lannan (@katielannan) March 1, 2017
— Michael O. Moore (@SenMikeMoore) March 1, 2017